How to obtain Official Transcripts For Susan E. Wagner H.S. Graduates Only:

1. Download and Print the Transcript Request Form below

2. Complete and mail the form to:

Susan E. Wagner High School

1200 Manor Road

Staten Island, NY 10314 

Attention: Roseann DeMonte Records Secretary

 A donation of $5.00 is appreciated.

(We endeavor to process requests as quickly as possible.  Please be patient - requests are handled in the order in which they are received, and may take longer to fulfill during peak times (June and September) or during July and August when requests are processed only on Wednesdays due to summer time closure.)


E-Mail -

Phone - 718-698-4200 Ext. 6047

The files below are in the Adobe PDF format, if you do not have Adobe Acrobat, the reader is available, for free, at