Susan E. Wagner High School
Richmond University Medical Center School-Based Health Center!
Dear Parent or Guardian:
We are happy to inform you that your child will be able to receive health care services at Susan E. Wagner High School. Susan E. Wagner High School has an On-Site School Based Health Center (SBHC) run by Richmond University Medical Center as part of its ambulatory health network. The SBHC will be staffed by Richmond University Medical Center licensed medical and mental health professionals.
At the School Based Health Center, your child can receive the services listed below at no cost to you, regardless of insurance status. The SBHC is allowed to bill insurance, however there are no co-pays for you, and you do not receive a bill.
Available School Based Health Center Services
· Complete physical examinations · Health Education and Counseling
· Medications and prescriptions · Mental Health Counseling and services
· Medical care, including treatment for acute and chronic conditions · Access to care 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
· Age appropriate reproductive health care
Please know that your child can use the School-Based Health Center and see your other doctors as well. Signing this consent does not change your insurance, does not change your private doctor, and does not affect the number of times your child can see their primary doctor.
you wish to have your child receive services from our School Based Health
Center, you need to complete and
sign the enclosed Parental
Consent Form. The Richmond University
Medical Center Notice of Privacy Practice is available to you at the School
Based Health Center Room 174.
return the completed parental consent form to the Principal’s Main Office at
Susan E. Wagner High School, Room 108. The form can also be brought to the health
center which is located in Room 174.
The School Based Health Center is located in Room 174 of your child’s school
and will be open every school day between the hours of 7:30am- 3:30pm.
look forward to meeting you and providing your child quality health care. Feel
free to visit us at the School Based Health Center. If you have questions about
the health center
services please call our manager at (718) 818-1200 for more information.
Milla Ahmadullina, MPA
Program Manager SBHC
Richmond University Medical Center
David A. Cugini, Principal
Susan E. Wagner High School
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent Bengali RUMC.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_Chinese RUMC.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_English 28902.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_French RUMC.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_Haitian Creoleb RUMC.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_Korean RUMC.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_Russian RUMC.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_Spanish.pdf
- 2018 Adult Student General Consent_Urdu RUMC _1_.pdf
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy in English.pdf
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy in Spanish.pdf